"You were like my lover and my bestfriend... All wrap in one with a ribbon on it"


.

Last night I cuddle myself in a little ball under my blankets.
I hugged my pillow very tight in my arms, as if I would never let it go...
Just as if I felt it was you...

I hate myself for keeping this feelings.
I hate you, for not corresponding them...
I know that you love me, that´s for sure...
Just not the way I want you to (or maybe you do...?)

Last day I wish it never end.
I was in your arms: my only safe place.
My only place. My place.

I know maybe I´m the stubborn...
Maybe I just don´t want to let you go...
Maybe "this thing" that makes my heart pump faster when you are around ain`t real...
Maybe what we haD was just an illusion... A great one...

But you!!!
You don´t make it easy either!!!
You hug me, then you touch me...
Then you look me in the eye, and that´s it!!!
That´s the one battle I lose.
That´s the unfinished tale.
That´s the never ending story.
I guess that´s MY story, not yours.
Not ours anymore... Not `till you realize...

I truly hate that I love you.
With no regrets, but a lot of tears.

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
"What a stupid lamb"
"What a sick masochistic lion"

2 Responses to “"You were like my lover and my bestfriend... All wrap in one with a ribbon on it"”

  1. AMO ESTE POST... es lo único que puedo decir, porque en algún momento yo también me sentí así...

  2. nickyfc says:

    Fears, why does love have to be so close to fear?
    And I don't forget the truth, but I get better at lying to myself

Your Reply